lunes, 2 de marzo de 2015


Express how you feel


I want to start asking: do you voice the thing that you think to your parents?. This question is because my life experience is the next.
It happened recently, but i learned a great lesson. My mom was very sad because when she called to my dad (as she do frequently) to ask what time he arrives to work, he was stressed and very bad-tempered, so he answered very rude to mom told her "if i go out at 5:00pm, at 5:00pm i can´t be at home; i listened to him, my mom were very bad and hanged up. After a while she sent a message told him "why are you rude?, that was just a quetion", my dad saw the message and he didn´t answer. When dad arrived he went up to greet my brother and my. I took advantage of ask him about his attitud and he scolded me. Shortly my parents were quarreling about that situation and we (my brother and me) were the harmed because our parents expelled their rage with us. We were so weary about the situation; i told to my brother that we had to talk with them so that the problem had end. When we told with them, my dad was very sad because in those days my mom didn´t speak him and he felt guilty, he didn´t say "sorry", he just said that he would go from house because the environment was so uneasy. When he told me that, i was sad because my dad wouldn´t be with me in my house, but when i told him the thing that i thought, he understood me and he also realized that when he fight with mom, the problem is for everybody. 
It´s an invitation about the things that each one of you express to your parents your viewpoints. 

Thank you.

As it sould be 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario